Big footed larch_initial styling

I feel very happy that I have decided to collect this little fella in the end.  It certainly doesn't look as a tree with great potential in 2D, but my eyes see something different.  The future will see who is right.

But even now one can appreciate the first sign of maturity of the bark and what is even more important - short internodes.   Not to mention the vigour of the tree.  

Styling
As the trunk is slightly S shaped ( from the top ) I have decided to follow this flow also on the canopy - it will be much longer on the right side.


This is my preferred "front"  +/-   Well, at the moment.  

The other side. 

Short internodes.   I hope it is not just result of the heavy bending ... 

Initial signs of maturity of the bark.  Flaky-I guess this is the right word to describe the character of the well aged bark on larches or spruces.    A bark that should force you to hold your breath.  Either because you are so impressed or just affraid you might destroy it...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prunus mahaleb_Airlayered

Prunus mahaleb_Zorro