Prunus mahaleb #9_The Cock

 Any time I look on this mahaleb I can see a cock picking some goddies from the ground...

Height: 25 cm
Width : 45 cm
Style: Semicascade on a rock

I am considering a tilt to the right something like 15° to get a full cascade and to get rid of this cockisch feelings...



prunus mahaleb, yamadori, prebonsai





Deadwood mastered by the unimitable Master - the Nature. How the hell she achieve such fine details



  The main roots doesn't look very attractive and it provokes/teases me any time I am passing by.  I have tried to develop some side roots on the main anchoring one to make it a bit more interesting.  Still not very happy with it.  Need to play with some virtuals.



Michal, can you hear me?  We badly need some rocking pot for this fella.  I know how busy you are right now so what about 2020?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prunus mahaleb_Airlayered

Prunus mahaleb_Zorro