Malus purpurea_from shohin to kifu

I do not like the  before and after series when it comes to styling a tree.  That is a kind of a shortcut that is more about the person than about the tree.  On the other side  I am happy to accept that series of  pictures  mapping in detail a transition of  a starter pine into a piece of art ( such as we can see with Kimura, Suzuki etc. )  is a great studying material. But for me this is a quite different story. 
 
And what  about sharing pictures that map  a development of the tree in the course of years?  Well, I think it is a bit different  but still  maybe not fair  ( at least  from the perspective of the tree ).    Would you ask Bella Hadid to share  how she looked like at the age let say twelve?  Would you be even interested to see it?   

Please meet my Bella Hadid. 
I hope  it doesn't mind sharing the pics from its early times in a pot.

Height: 24 cm
Pot: Martin Ašenbrenner 

Oct 2019

Apple tree, bonsai, dead wood, uro


Summer 2016
Height: 20 cm



Oct 2013











Comments

  1. I never knew there are pics of Bella Hadid exposing her private parts.
    Nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me:))
    Interesting, can a public figure have private parts?


    Mimo-san - Your comment is one of the best I have read for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to Google the Bella Hadid to find out who it is. Seems like I'm not in supermodel business for quite some time.
    Nice tree Vlado.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... gives you more time to work on your trees, Maros. And that explains the difference in the quality of our trees:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prunus mahaleb_Airlayered

Prunus mahaleb_Zorro