Birch # 000002

Black wiper

It was the dark lower section of the trunk that gave this tree its name.

Lovely tree, in my eyes at least.   

I know.  The thick elbow like branch in the middle is an eyesore. Even more it is just  a piece of a dead wood.  Dead wood on a birch? Are you serious?   

And what about the transition between the old and new parts?  Yeah, it doesn´t look very nice rigth now. 

 

BUT

If you look on this lady from a reasonable distance, its getting dark and your eyes are not so sharp as they used to be ....   

I guess you know  how this goes on...   I have heard this from one of our best actor Mr Jan Werich and I hope he would not mind if  I use it now and then.   Funny,  he crossed the river long time ago but he still there in our minds.  At least when it comes to my generation.

 

Autumn 2020


Summer 2020


 

Colour festival in November 2021




Who said: " Not worth the effort" ?



Comments

  1. Moc pekná briezka s patinou, pekna zladená s miskou. Wabi-sabi ako vyšité. Pozdravujem a prajem všetko dobré! R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miska mi fakt dělá radost, stejně jako bříza. Díky, chlape.
    vlad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prunus mahaleb_Airlayered

Prunus mahaleb_Zorro