Colors of the Autumn

 Some of my trees seem to be a bit unpatient. During last weeks of the Summer they were eagearly looking for the first changes of the weather and now they are getting ready to change  a bit obsolete green colour of their leaves into the more bright and fancier autumn festivity colours...

This little Pyrus pyraster is really the fastest one.  I know that some people claim  that this is a sign of a weak tree. Well, I do believe that this could be the case but on the other hand some trees are simply quicker than the others...  And apart from the individual differencies I know that I can delay the senescence by defoliation done a bit later in the Summer.   Anyway, I do believe this tree is quite healthy.  

 

Pyrus pyraster

Height:   38 cm 

Pot: China

Origin: Airlayered yamadori collected in central Bohemia 


Still long way to go to get a more decent nebari... 



                                     

Not to forget.  I have spotted a new dweller in the garten at the end August for the first time in my life.  

Please welcome the beautiful female representative of the wasp spider species. 

 Argiope bruennichi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prunus mahaleb_Airlayered

Prunus mahaleb_Zorro