Pyrus pyraster_Solvay and Prunus mahaleb_The Fat Belly

Festival of colours

Main characters: 

Pyrus pyraster

Not as dark/vivid color as it could be but still reasonable good performance of this lady.  



 
Prunus mahaleb 
Outstanding performance this season.   For me this is the best performance I have EVER seen from a mahaleb.    
Wondering why is that?  The weather this year was not very different from the ones before. Well, yes this year summer and autumn were quite dry and because of my heavy workload I have spent much less time pampering my trees.
 
Made THIS really the difference? 

 
 I did not have any other pot available. There is a plastic mesh  in the middle of the pot to keep the rootball reasonably small.

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prunus mahaleb_Airlayered

Prunus mahaleb_Zorro