Slanting birch

For a thirsty birch this pot is a bit on the smaller side.  But I love it and I do not have anything that will suit the tree better.  So another season in small shoes...
The only think I can do better -  instead of  a "normal" watering the tree will enjoy frequent submerging in the tub full of water.  I do that with a number of my other trees anyway. 


The crown look a bit heavy rihgt now and it will stay that way ( and even worse ) for another few weeks. 


One of the side effect of the flat container - it helps to form surface roots with a lot of character.






Comments

  1. Beautiful Nebari and tree Vlad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Thomas. It should be cleaned off the salts, I know:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prunus mahaleb_Airlayered

Prunus mahaleb_Zorro